Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hannibal.

Hello Everybody, it's me, ChaseManDog. Momb is letting me used her computer so that I can post a picture and appeal to you for sympathy. Momb bought me this mask, which FOTHER TOM has nicknamed "the Hannibal" after Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs. It is comfortable enough, but it really makes it hard to eat those nice little treats that the neighbors cats leave in my Mombs dirt gardens. I hope that you can tell from the expression on my face that I'm not fond of this, but it is the only way that I can be outside during the day and give Momb kisses in the night. I love my Momb, even when I wear this thing on my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chase, you poor little dear – You might let your “momb” know that if she spent her money on a pellet gun instead of the “hannibal” mask, she could save your breath and her yard from the nasty kitties next door! It’s not your fault that you have to clean up after them so your momb won’t find their treats in her gardening gloves later this spring! Maybe you could learn to bite the kitties instead! Good luck little man!